Bill's Games HOME
Ship 'n Crew
Our site has won numerous awards and mentions on websites, magazines, etc.
If you see us mentioned somewhere else prestigious, please
let us know!
Learning Guide: September 1, 2003
We were recognized as an excellent education resource!
- Ultimate WebTV Search
Hot50: May 9, 2000
We ranked among the top 50 WebTV sites!
- Ask Jeeves Silver Platter
Award: July 2, 1999
Ask Jeeves considers us an award-worthy site!
- WDS Choice Award for Web Excellence: Silver, June 26,
Web Design Studio called us "outstanding!"
- WEBNET WebRatings:
5 out of 5, June 22, 1999
We received their top rating!
- C. T. Adams Top 15% Excellence Choice Award, June 18,
We've won the prestigious C. T. Adams award!
- Award of the BEST, June 18,
We've been awarded as one of the best homepages.
- MidLink Magazine,
March 19, 1999
We were awarded an A+ and place on this educational magazine's honor roll!
- I Should Be Working,
We got awarded the "Slack Website of the Week" award.
- Setoff, December 1998
Set-Off awards us a "Site of the Day" award in the "Games"
- Cool Freebie Links, August
We get awarded "Coolest" (Four Penguins) by C.F.L.
- Centre for the Easily Amused, July 1998
We're featured as a site good enough for the easily amused on the
- NZ Site Guide
Our site was mentioned in New Zealand NetGuide magazine's "SiteGuide"
- Yahoo! Internet Life, December 1999
ZD's Y!IL magazine lists us in their click!Games section.
- TV Online, April 1999
We're reviewed in the new interactive television printed magazine,
- Net4TV Voice, March 1, 1999
We're reviewed in the excellent online WebTV magazine, Net4TV Voice!
- GameSpot, December 1998
We're reviewed in both the US and UK versions of this magazine.
- Oblo CD ROM, September 1997
Brain-Teasers were listed and copied onto the Italian CD-ROM "Oblo"
from McGraw-Hill Libri Italia.
- The Net Magazine, August 1997
Before it was known as Bill's Games, this site was listed in "The Net"
magazine and website.
- Los Angeles Times, January 2002
The Times listed our Word Scram game as a
'Tip of the Week' site!
- Moose Jaw Reviewer, February 2000
A listing in their "Dark Wing Web Links" section.
- Los Angeles Times, July 1999
A fairly nice, possibly outdated review of our site.
- Orlando Sentinel, July 1999
We're reviewed in their "CyberScene" column.
- Raliegh, North Carolina News and Observer,
May 9, 1999
A little blurb at the top of the business section's "Your Toys"
- Portland Maine Press Herald, April
A reprint of Arizona Republic's article.
- Arizona Republic, April 26, 1999
If your bored, the Arizona Republic newspaper tells you to come here. I
guess that's a good review. ;^)
- Seattle Times, April 18, 1999
A review that calls our site "everything that Web sites have become
- The Clevelenad Plain Dealer,
September 15, 1997
Invisible Maze and Maze Generator were reviewed as a "Cool Site."
- El Navegante, July 30, 1997
Our Concentration game was reviewed in an Internet directory that comes
as a supplement to a Peruvian newspaper.